Our starting level, classes are designed with the main objective of having fun, getting exposure to the game and developing motor skills.
Programs run each school term, duration based on term weeks.
Tuesdays 4-5 pm
Cost $130 per term (10 weeks )
TERM 1 January 30th—April 10th
- Introduction to the game, golf safety and golf course awareness.
- Basic technique, short game / full swing and skills development
- Putting and short game challenges.
- Basic rules and etiquette.
- On course practice and tournament.
- Basic swing fundamentals are coached at this level and games are played that introduce the students to the game.
Golf safety, equipment and golf facilities
Basic drills and putting challenge
Review, Short game technique
Full swing concepts
Review chip, pitch
Etiquette of playing
Mini masters 3 hole short course
Putting, chipping, playing
Full swing drills
Body, arms, wrists and hands
On course lesson
Review of previous weeks, on course game with adult participation